Friday, May 17, 2013

Class Complete!

Miss Brooklyn 2013 Competition! 


The Miss Brooklyn Pageant on April 14th marked the end of an outstanding and (seriously competitive) season in the Miss NY system.  We now officially have 24 remarkable women ready to bring their A-Game to Miss NY in July.  It was great to be back at Miss Brooklyn, where my journey in the Miss America Organization began a few years ago.  I was able to cheer on some of my dear friends and when all was said and done Teresa Lii walked away as Miss Five Boroughs, Katie Berry (aka nugget) took the title of Miss Greater Gotham and Stephanie Accardo (my other vertically challenged bud) took home the title of Miss Brooklyn! I could not be more thrilled for these women, NOW our class is officially complete (woot woot!). 

(Jamie & I were waiting for our sashes to come in)  
We sashless and we know it and we ain't afraid to show it!


Stay tuned for many more blogs to come!
Adios, 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment